Compliance and transparent reporting of taxes is another service our company provides. JMK’s professional team has the needed experience to manage tax obligations and handle them effectively and efficiently. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
You must pay taxes, but there’s no law that says "you gotta leave a tip”.
Careful tax planning is essential in helping our clients avoid costly errors in tax reporting. We provide expert advice to assist them in understanding tax law changes and how such laws affect their businesses.
We review their statements monthly and quarterly to make quarterly business estimates. We then do an in-depth study during the last quarter of the year to allow for any additional tax planning prior to the end of the year to help minimize their tax bill.
Business Income Tax:
- Prepare the company’s accounts with the Ministry of Finance for the year ending December 31st
- Prepare and/or review the yearly tax returns filing for corporations, partnerships, individuals, properties, non-profit organizations and other entities
Personal Income Tax:
- Review and prepare quarterly declarations for taxes on salaries and wages.
- Review and prepare the declaration of the yearly reconciliation for tax on salaries and wages.
- Follow ups on all issues and documentations related to employees, newly registered or resigned.
Value Added Tax:
- Apply needed audit on all accounts involved in VAT declarations.
- Review and prepare quarterly VAT declarations.
- Prepare the compliance with VAT regulations and follow up the implementation of new VAT rules and procedures.
JMK accepts, declares and undertakes to provide timely and accurate services regarding the National Social Security Fund (hereinafter referred to as "NSSF”) for the company, while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies in force in Lebanon.
- Review and prepare declarations of subscriptions for NSSF.
- Review and prepare the yearly reconciliation for NSSF.
- Follow up on all issues and documentations related to employees newly registered or resigned.
- Attend local audit initiated by NSSF authorities
- Keep your concerned departments updated and familiar with all new laws or procedures announced by NSSF and government
All taxes are to be prepared within their corresponding deadlines set by the government.
Our strong relations with tax and government authorities allow us to easily provide our clients with an accurate answer about any given inquiry.