New school allowance will be as followed:
- Three million per child for public and no charged schools - with a ceiling of Nine million per employee.
- Six million per child for private universities and schools - with a ceiling of Eighteen million per employee.
- Child more than 3 years ( at January 31st ) and less 25 years old.
- Official Private or public school or university.
- Wife can benefit only if she is benefiting from family allowance or her husband doesn’t benefit from any school allowance.
- Employee must be registered in company for more than one year.
- Allowance will not be part of salary, so it will not be taxable and will not be part of EOS calculation.